Through Black Card Circle's Executive Leadership Exchange (ELE), participants will gain valuable insight into the Chinese film industry, develop crucial Chinese relationships, and learn how to produce film with the support of the Chinese government.
The 5-day itinerary includes opening and closing festivities, one day of acclimation and seminars on the history and culture of China, one full day of industry excursion, three days of intensive seminars, and several professional interactions on site and offsite.
China’s Executive Leadership Academy Pudong (CELAP)
Contents and Courses:
1. China Culture and Values (Chinese history, culture and customs)
Professor from CELAP or professor from Shanghai International Studies University
2. Chinese Business Etiquette
Haishan Jiang, Vice President of CELAP or
Gengfa Liu, Vice Director of Department of International Exchange and Program Development of CELAP
3. China Foreign Investment Policy and Business Environment
Tao Dong, Director of Department of Investment Promotion, Shanghai Foreign Investment Promotion Center
4. The Development and International Strategy of Shanghai Film
Ruigang Li, Deputy Secretary-General of Shanghai Government (Formal President of Shanghai Television Station), or
Jingjun Hu, President of Shanghai Media Group
5. China Film Industry
History and development of Chinese film industry, the management and mechanism of Chinese film, the international trade and cooperation of Chinese film.
Gang Tong, President of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television or
Peikang Lai, Vice President of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television
6. Strategic Leadership
Jieren Xi, President of Department of Leadership Research, CELAP
7. The History and Strategy of Shanghai Film Industry
Tour to Shanghai Chedun Film Studio
Zhonglun Ren, President of Shanghai Film Group, Vice President of Shanghai Media Group
8. Tour to Shanghai Film Studio and US-China Film Industry Mixer
A visit to the Shanghai Chedun Film Studio, Shanghai Film Museum, and Shanghai Film Group; Mixer with famous Chinese producers, film markers, actors
9. The Development and Changes of the City of Shanghai
Tour to Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Centre
10. The Exploration and Practice of Creative Culture Industry
Tour to Zhangjiang Animation Park
1. Opening Ceremony;
2. Tour of CELAP including on site accomodations;
3. Professional Mixer.